All Sera-Brynn cybersecurity analysts, consultants, and team members are presently working remotely in order to promote social distancing. Nonessential business travel has been suspended.
Our ability to serve our customers has not been diminished. All Sera-Brynn team members are continuing to serve our customers’ cybersecurity needs. They can be reached by phone or email regardless of location. We also welcome new customers.
Sera-Brynn experts continue to assess the global cybersecurity impacts of COVID-19, including:
- An increase in COVID-19 exploitations, including new varieties of phishing scams, ransomware, business email compromises, and other attacks
- The rapid expansion of remote work
- The increased usage in remote work technologies
- The increased need to handle private and sensitive data outside the traditional workplace
- The challenges of meeting ongoing compliance obligations with a remote workforce
In addition, on April 1, 2020, we launched a new technology offering called CHECKLIGHT™ — an endpoint monitoring service that combines state-of-the-art security technologies, threat intelligence, an insurance-backed warranty, and our consulting expertise. It protects businesses against cyber threats by protecting laptops and workstations, including those used at home.
To contact us, please email info@sera-brynn.