Cyber Risk Management | Cybersecurity is a Team Sport
Sera-Brynn is a veteran owned and operated, cybersecurity firm focused on audits and assessments, cyber risk management, and incident response. The headquarters are in Chesapeake, Virginia near the seven cities of Hampton Roads: Norfolk, Portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News, Suffolk, Chesapeake, and Virginia Beach.
Our Compliance, Audit, Risk Control and Cyber Incident Response services have been trusted by organizations in every industry, of every size.
ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and FedRAMP certified.
THE CHECKLIGHT ENDPOINT DETECTION & RESPONSE (EDR) SOLUTION
CHECKLIGHT is a powerful and proactive EDR technology that detects potential threats to your network, quarantines the threat processes, and alerts you early so attacks can’t take hold, reducing the impact in the event of a breach.
CHECKLIGHT uses the same cybersecurity software engine used by several federal agencies; it identifies unauthorized processes associated with fraudulent phishing attacks, hacking, imposter scams, malware, ransomware, and viruses.
WHAT MAKES CHECKLIGHT SO POWERFUL?
It constantly scans your network, identifying and then quarantining viruses as they appear
It actively learns your system, studies the new viruses it encounters, and develops unique defenses to protect your end points
The intuitive EDR platform can be installed and up and running on your network in 10 minutes
Since its creation 3 years ago, the core software has never allowed a breach to go undetected
Access to real-time support to help solve any identified cybersecurity issue
All backed by a $250,000 warranty
HERE’S HOW CHECKLIGHT WORKS
1. To purchase, please contact your agent.
2. Install Application on End Point: It only takes a few minutes to install on each device in your network.
3. Continuous Scan and Alert: If we detect any potential threats to your network or devices, we alert you immediately!
4. Guarantee: If we miss something and it causes damage, we will reimburse your actual damages up to $250,000.*
* CHECKLIGHT is backed by an A-rated national insurance carrier. Warranty in effect after initial system scan, client corrective actions, and verification. Usually 48 hours following purchase. See SLA for complete details on policy terms, conditions and exclusions.