If you’re planning to undergo a SOC 2 Type 2 certification, get the cyber expertise you need to make it worthwhile.
Preparing for a Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 audit is challenging. You’ll need to identify all the controls that apply. Then, describe how the controls protect your network and data. In other words, the value in the Trust Services Principals – security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy – is how much it actually reduces your cyber risk.
You need an accountant to perform the SOC 2 audit, but you want technical expertise to prepare. Sera-Brynn’s team will help with:
- Advice on the scope of the audit
- In-depth technical readiness, including network boundary and vulnerability scans
- Documenting risk decisions
- Reducing risk with security improvements
- Preparing technical remediation reports
- Compliant best practices, and
- Documentation, including the SOC 2 Management Assertion.