The Hampton Roads area is home to major military installations representing all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, including the world’s largest naval base and the home of the Atlantic Fleet. Protecting the region’s defense industrial base from cybercrime is a common goal of both Sera-Brynn and the FBI Norfolk Office. Together, the two organizations have planned this timely and informative symposium.
March 2, 2021
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM EDT
Click here to register!
Who should join?
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Any organization that does business with the Department of Defense (or wants to)
Tune in to:
- Learn about the current cyber threat landscape in the Hampton Roads area … and beyond
- Hear what you should be doing now to protect your information systems
- Have the opportunity to ask questions
- Learn about the common areas where defense contractors struggle to meet the standards for protecting sensitive DOD information on their networks
- Discuss cybercrime reporting
For more information, contact Sera-Brynn at 757-243-1257 or firstname.lastname@example.org