In the financial services industry, trust and reputation is everything.
There are multiple layers of regulations in place to help secure consumer investments. For example, in New York, state law requires even stricter standards of compliance and reporting under the New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS) regulation at 23 NYCRR 500. But with legacy systems not being able to keep pace with regulatory standards, institutions are still vulnerable.
And cyber criminals can always find a way.
At Sera-Brynn, we have helped numerous financial and insurance institutions with regulatory compliance to make sure it aligns with their business strategy to minimize overall risk.
We do this by:
- performing vulnerability and/or penetration testing;
- assessing and controlling third party vendor management and managed services;
- evaluating and transforming your technological process;
- developing and evaluating incident response plans; and
- evaluating your technical architecture for protected classes of data and ensuring security doesn’t hinder your operations.
Read more about Sera Brynn’s compliance services for banks, insurance companies, and financial institutions under 23 NYCRR 500 here.