Federal, state and local governments face challenges with interconnectedness and the ability to be seamlessly integrated. With Sera-Brynn, public entities will have a trusted partner to protect their cyber infrastructure and data. We are a consistent and service-oriented advisor with meaningful government experience at all levels.
Cloud Assessments and Risk Management Framework Services
Sera-Brynn is FedRAMP-authorized third party assessment organization (3PAO). This government-issued certification enables us to provide assessment services on cloud service providers storing or processing government data.
Cybersecurity Advisory Services
We can help senior leadership in government agencies:
- understand and map data flows to determine protected information, scope and boundaries.
- plan for migration to cloud-based services
- develop and harmonize cybersecurity policy, procedure, and documentation across multiple departments and agencies
- better manage third party vendors and contractors
- evaluate and transform the technology process
- develop and evaluate incident response plans and exercises
We are experienced in:
- Risk Management Framework
- Federal Information and Security Modernization Act requirements
- All NIST-based security frameworks
- The applicability of Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards. (We are a PCI-QSA)
GSA Schedule Holder
Sera-Brynn is a GSA Schedule 70 holder for the following services:
- Penetration Testing
- Incident Response
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments (RVA)
Customer Satisfaction: A Sera-Brynn Priority
In 2017, Sera-Brynn was awarded top scores in customer service satisfaction by its clients through a survey conducted by Dun & Bradstreet, the global leader in commercial data, analytics and insights for business. By earning a 97 out of 100 points, Sera-Brynn secured an extraordinary performance rating in consulting and management services, in relation to its peers.
Some select examples of our public sector clients and projects include:
- Top-ranked public research universities
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Public utilities
- Motor vehicle agency data security
- State-level port authority
In addition, we are a leading third-party independent auditor of commercial organizations within the Defense Industrial Base.