Federal, state and local governments face challenges with interconnectedness and the ability to be seamlessly integrated. With Sera-Brynn, public entities will have a trusted partner to protect their cyber infrastructure and data. We are a consistent and service-oriented advisor and government contractor.
Download Sera-Brynn’s Capabilities Statement for more information about our government contracting services and partnership opportunities.
Select examples of our public sector clients:
- U.S. federal government agencies
- Top-ranked public research universities
- Public utilities
- State motor vehicle agencies
- Port authorities
Cloud Assessments and Risk Management Framework Services
Sera-Brynn is FedRAMP-authorized third party assessment organization (3PAO). This government-issued certification enables us to provide assessment services on cloud service providers storing or processing government data.
Cybersecurity Advisory Services
We help senior leadership:
- understand and map data flows to determine protected information, scope and boundaries.
- plan for migration to cloud-based services
- develop and harmonize cybersecurity policy, procedure, and documentation across multiple departments and agencies
- better manage third party vendors and contractors
- evaluate and transform the technology process
- develop and evaluate incident response plans and exercises
- FedRAMP Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Incident Response
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Risk Management Framework
- Federal Information and Security Modernization Act requirements
- All NIST-based security frameworks
- The applicability of Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards. (We are a PCI-QSA)
Sera-Brynn is a GSA Schedule 70 holder with the following Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) SIN Codes:
- Penetration Testing (132-45A)
- Incident Response (132-45B)
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments (132-45D)
Partner With Us
Discover how our experience, skills and services can help expand your Federal contracting opportunities. We are a boutique cybersecurity firm and qualify as a small business for Federal contracting purposes. We are looking for new teaming partners and subcontracting opportunities. Sera-Brynn is one of the very few companies to be both a small businesses and a FedRAMP authorized third party assessment organizations (3PAO). We have significant past performance with FedRAMP assessments and penetration testing. For information, please contact:
757-243-1257 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.