On March 26, 2020, Sera-Brynn held the first of its new webinar series on the Department of Defense’s most recent version of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) framework.
In case you missed it, we have made the webinar recording available on our YouTube channel.
Our speakers, Colin Glover and Alexy Johnson, represented Sera-Brynn’s cybersecurity audit and advisory team in this conversational-style talk covering topics including:
- Why Configuration Management (CM) is important
- How adversaries use system default setting to find vulnerabilities and attack
- Best practices for enabling security and managing risk with CM
- Practical tips for implementing CM in preparation for CMMC
Viewers asked (and we answered) questions including:
- Is there a CMMC assessment guide similar to the 800-53 assessment guide or the cybersecurity self-assessment handbook?
- Do you have a recommendation for locking down USB ports from external storage devices?
Want to pop in on future Sera-Brynn CMMC webinars?
Register for the next one here.
Topic: Access Control for Small Businesses Preparing for CMMC | You Ask. We Answer.
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2020
Time: 1 – 2PM EDT