Sera-Brynn is hiring!
This is a rare opportunity to join the global leader in cyber compliance. Imagine working directly with C-level executives of Fortune 1000 companies that are relying on your expertise to help them maintain threat-free operations.
Sera-Brynn is looking for a Cyber Security professionals to join their team in Southeastern Virginia. This is a Tier 2 Cyber Analyst position. In your first year, you should expect to address advanced customer threat inquiries that are escalated from Tier 1. You will be responsible for day-to-day cyber threat hunting across Sera-Brynn’s CHECKLIGHT next generation cyber threat detection platform. Knowledge of cyber crime, threat hunting, log review, APTs, malware, and forensics are just some of the skills we are looking for. As you progress, your skills will allow you to manage teams and beyond.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Training – Beyond staying on top of the latest technologies, you will understand the inner workings of our business. You will be provided with industry insights and key business acumen that are very tough to come by at large firms.
- Above-average compensation
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan with contribution matching up to 3%, company-paid long and short-term disability and basic life insurance, generous paid time off, and 10 paid holidays.
- An incredible work-life balance where the variety keeps you excited and engaged everyday.
- 2-3 years or a Bachelor’s in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security certifications such as CYSA, Sec+, GSEC and Ethical Hacker are a plus
If you’re interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. You will be contacted if selected to move forward in the application process.
Feel free to share this job opportunity with anyone else that you believe may be qualified for this job if this career opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Sera-Brynn is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia in close proximity to the seven cities of Hampton Roads: Norfolk, Portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News, Suffolk, Chesapeake, and Virginia Beach.