Want to join the Sera-Brynn team?
We are frequently hiring. If you have the following experience, please fill out the form on this page and submit your resume and cover letter.
- 5 or more years of cybersecurity work experience with auditing, information assurance, policy and documentation development.
- Experience managing tasks and ability to self-manage.
- Familiarity with networking concepts and risk management.
- Able to work directly with clients on-site.
- Limited travel availability.
Desired but not required: Experience with penetration testing, PCI assessments, cyber related forensics and incident response.
Click here for our engineer position description.
Click here for our PCI QSA position description.
Do you know stuff but nobody thinks you know stuff because they don’t let you do stuff?
We let you do stuff. You’ll do stuff like define and review security requirements. Then you’ll figure out if they comply with industry standards. You’ll lead investigations of security violations and breaches and then, get this, you’ll recommend solutions. You tell management directly what’s up and how to fix it. We’re not making this up.
Here are a few more reasons:
- The Best We’re the #1 ranked cyber security firm in Virginia (#9 worldwide) on the Cybersecurity Hot 500 list
- Benefits We offer health, dental, vision, flexible spending account and 9 paid government holidays
- Profit Sharing If you run a business unit, you share in the profits – grow the business and reap the benefits!
- Career We offer competitive compensation, advancement opportunities and referral bonuses
- Flexibility Flexibility with schedules and work locations is how we’ve operated since day one and we’re not changing
- Variety We work with manufacturers, healthcare, governments, utilities, religious organizations, retailers, law firms, accounting firms, fortune 500s, international businesses and more
- Paid Time Off We offer up to 5 weeks of paid time off per year