Sera-Brynn is hiring!
This is a rare opportunity to join the global leader in cyber compliance. Imagine working directly with C-level executives of Fortune 1000 companies that are relying on your expertise to help them maintain threat-free operations.
Sera-Brynn is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join their team in Suffolk, Virginia. In your first year, you could expect to assist auditors on assessing active directory security controls, firewall, and network security controls. As you progress, your skills will allow you to conduct these assessments on your own.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Training – Beyond staying on top of the latest technologies, you will understand the inner workings of our business. You will be provided with industry insights and key business acumen that are very tough to come by at large firms.
- Above-average compensation
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan with contribution matching up to 3%, company-paid long and short-term disability and basic life insurance, generous paid time off, and 10 paid holidays.
- An incredible work-life balance where the variety keeps you excited and engaged everyday.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Proven experience with information security practices
- Experience with IT policies and regulations
- Linux and Windows experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- CISSP, Security+, CISA certifications are preferred
- No security clearance necessary
If you’re interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. You will be contacted if selected to move forward in the application process.
Feel free to share this job opportunity with anyone else that you believe may be qualified for this job if this career opportunity is not the right fit for you.