Banks, insurance companies, and other financial services institutions with home states or branches in New York have less than a month left to create compliant cybersecurity programs. August 28, 2017 is the deadline for this first-in-the-nation requirement.
- Developing a compliant Cybersecurity Program and policies
- Presenting best-of-breed compliance solution sets for immediate consideration (e.g., multi-factor authentication, data encryption, data monitoring)
- Risk Assessments
- Developing and testing Incident Response Plans
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Developing Third-Party Service Provider Security Policies and more
We understand that risk factors, compliance mandates, and threats evolve, and so we value long-term, trusted partnerships. As such, we don’t stop at compliance support and assessments. We offer:
- Bi-annual Vulnerability Assessments
- Annual Penetration Testing
- Threat Hunting
- Incident Response Work
- Fractions CISO Work
- Re-validation services
Sera-Brynn was founded in 2011 by former members of the U.S. intelligence community and has been ranked #9 globally on the Cybersecurity 500 List. Our technical expertise in incident response, forensics, and mitigating risks makes our audit and advisory services amongst the best in the world. We are also a Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor company, and are one of the select cybersecurity firms certified as an assessor under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
Sera-Brynn helps financial institutions confidently manage their threat assessment programs.